Sunday, November 28, 2010

Một Trái Tim Nước Việt Nam

One Heartland Viet Nam has opened UC’ers to the Hanu community like never before. We had the opportunity to work side-by-side with each other. And through the hard times is when you really get to know someone. It was just nice being outside of my room and haning out with everyone. We played badminton right outside of the C building, I learned how to play poker (kinda—still suck though), made tra chanh and coffee, and learned the recipe for xoai dam :) I got to work with a lot of the hanu that I didn’t get to before, especially Phuong, shes pretty awesome. youre so funny and I don’t know if I would be able to make all the food like she did and her sushi was delicious

Im speechless about poker/casio night. We missed class because there was no way that we could’ve finish setting up and the lighting was a MAJOR problem but thanks to anh thang and the an ninh we had light…pretty much cant do anything without light up on the roof.

we got paper money that we use to burn để cúng as decorations so how the “baller-ness” of highrollers. Awesome idea-thanks to me hehe jk. It wouldn’t have been a success without everyone’s help especially John, Miki, Khuong, and Peter. (Peter, you cant subtract any point from me because those posters were freehand ;) I can draw if I tried. LOL)

Partayyyyy and drink for the kids in nghe an. Lol. There was great music, awesome bia hoi, crazy dancing and all with the people you love to share it with.

And after everyone left, son, vi, peter, lena, mary, carol, mindy, miki and I sat on a chieu and ate xoi ngo, muc, and tangerines and it was pretty awesome. We were just talking about everything and singing songs. It was so simple, but so memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment